Wednesday, March 16, 2011

COMBINATIONS

G'Day Big Woods,

Today was a sad day for the Croc Hunter. Not only did we learn, with the help of Franz, that Mr. Hanson might be getting too old to teach phy ed anymore, but we also didn't have one letter for me to read on the Buzz. Next time you're writing in class, make sure to send some Croc Mail my way to help me with my next word in a few weeks.

I'm so thankful for my 4th grade guests today because they did an excellent job of helping me to explain how we can make COMBINATIONS of almost everything. Today we used Ms. Brown's snack to explain COMBINATIONS of an apple, banana, and orange. A COMBINATION can also be found in letters, words, objects, and numbers.

Thanks for tuning in today, and we'll see you in a couple weeks! Remember to use the word COMBINATION in your classrooms over the next week.